ultimate-destructionultimate-destruction

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

previewforotepssong previewforotepssong

this will always fasinate me

faved and im gonna try and set this as my ring tone lmao

Anger inside Anger inside

User Below

If you dont like metal dont write the review Dumbass,

The music is awesume keep on rockin *bangs head*

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks man! Too bad not everybody appreciates it. ;)

Crystal King, Freeze!! Crystal King, Freeze!!

OMFG YES!!!!

Oh My God you found it thank you so much thanks for the request and sorry i havent replied to any of your music in awhile my old computer got a major virus but thank you so god damn much :D!!!!!! 10/10 wish i could give you something higher. cyas love all the other music too.

Awwwwww :3 I feel all warm and fuzzy now. lol
As long as you voted, and reviewed, I'm happy!
Thanks

Keep it up!

Cortez Battle: Fixed. Cortez Battle: Fixed.

good youve got your self a fan of MIDI now :P

10/10 5/5 (sry about the review on culex battle i should gave a score for orginality wasnt paying attention much it just sounds like a file ive heard before hehe ^_^;) anyways i love this file and the originality on it keep up the awesume work :D (oh if you dont understand anything i said >_> i have deslexia) (deslexia = ppl that type and read backwards....LIKE YODA :D)(and if you have msn or yahoo could you add me >_> cuteyiffywolf@yahoo.com for msn and pugsypalone@yahoo.com for yahoo >_>) SORRY FOR THE LOG REVEIW ECT. BLAH BLAH BLAH.....end >_>;

Chao-Guy responds:

I tottaly get what you mean! It seems like you've done everything but review this song!! XD I dont mind though. As for the MSN, really sorry, havn't got it! :(

SMRPG: Culex boss battle theme SMRPG: Culex boss battle theme

im sry to say this but...

this song has already been submitted to the newgrounds portal this version with FF2 and 4 im sry but all zeros =/...but i hope you keep making more better luck next time ^_^;(p.s.:i gave you a 2 >_>)

Chao-Guy responds:

I don't quite understand your review.
Am I getting all 0s for not doing anything origional. Or because someone has already submitted THIS version. I can assure you its not stolen, it may be simmilar to another submition, but its all my own! I swear!

Sorry for the suckyness...

Magnus Von Grapple. Magnus Von Grapple.

nice a paper mario fan i think

I love all the paper mario (N64) and TTYD (NGC) boss music but i have a request if you would please make the ice king boss music from ice palace from paper mario (N64).

Chao-Guy responds:

I'd love too! But I can't find a MIDI of it anywere!! I can't tell the melody appart from the notes. So it may be a no-go. But nothing is definite!

Thanks for the all 10ns.

Mother 3 - Theme of Love Mother 3 - Theme of Love

Awesume just a couple questions

#1.How did you get your hands on Earthbound 3 (aka)Mother3?

#2.Isnt Earthbound (aka) Mother3 japanese?

#3.How much does it cost?

XD Nice work on the music by the way ive been trying to get my hands on Earthbound 1,2&3 for sometime now...Anyways 5/5 10/10 for both songs

ZombiePosessor responds:

#1) Its called importing. And its not EarthBound 3. Its EarthBound nothing, its the third installment of the Mother series, if it was localized, it could possibly be "EarthBound" something. But as of now, Mother 3 has no relation to the "EarthBound" name.

#2)Mother 3 is in japanese, yes, but the music isn't.

#3) That depends.

God$peed - Long Hall God$peed - Long Hall

beautiful

i love this its magnificent the music its very touching to me ^_^ please make more i might try to make a flash with this :) 10/10 5/5 keep up the great work ^^

Stairway to heaven (PT 2)+*~.0 Stairway to heaven (PT 2)+*~.0

fell asleep listening to this >_>

haha i love both parts 10/10 5/5 i love the remastered song its great

Chronamut responds:

noice!

thanks for the review mate!

-shawn-